Camera-Ready Papers: Author Final Paper Preparation and Submission Instructions
To submit the camera-ready copy, you need to complete the following steps by June 15, 2016 at the latest.
1) Upload a scan of the completed and signed copyright form to EDAS!
2) Revise your paper and format it correctly!
3) Process it with PDF eXpress to obtain an IEEE Xplore-compatible pdf file!
4) Upload that file to the CPS site!
For further detail about that process consult the "Author Final Paper Preparation and Submission Instructions (CPS)" !
If you have questions, please contact the CPS editor Patrick Kellenberger (email@example.com).
papers must be original work, not under review at other journals/conferences,
and may comprise of a maximum of 9 A4 (210 mm x 297 mm) pages in 2-column IEEE conference style with
a minimum font size of 10 pt. Papers
should be submitted electronically using the EDAS online submission
system. All accepted papers must be
presented at the conference by one of the authors.
- Demo papers
can be full papers (9 pages) or short papers of max. 4 pages in the style
above. All accepted demo papers must be presented as demo at the conference by
one of the authors.
- Submitted papers are single-blind reviewed. Please include author names and affiliations in your manuscript as in the provided template below.
- Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
- Link for Submissions: http://edas.info/N21285
- Template for A4 (210 mm x 297 mm) pages in 2-column IEEE conference style with a minimum font size of 10 pt: LaTex and MS Word is available for download here
Student Travel Grant
Detailed information regarding the Student Travel Grant can be found here.
ITC 28 Best Paper Awards
ITC 28 has set up three prestigious awards: Best Paper Award, Best Student Paper Award, Best Demo Award. These awards are offered both on the scientific quality of the paper and the presentation of the oral contribution or demo presentation. From the accepted papers, a list of nominees will be selected by the TPC. A jury chaired by the award chair, Prosper Chemouil, will designate then the recipient of the award in each category after all presentations have been made. The awards will be announced during the closing ceremony of ITC 28. Each award consists of 500 EUR and an award certificate.
Best Paper Award: This award is granted to the best contribution being presented during ITC 28 among all contributions.
Best Student Paper Award: This award is conferred to the best paper whose first author is a full-time student at the time of submission of the paper and is the presenter of the accepted paper at the conference.
Best Demo Award: ITC 28 will introduce demo sessions. Demo papers are distinguished from other papers only in presentation format and should be illustrated with a live demonstration. Authors are thus encouraged to submit a demo paper to present research outcomes. An award will be granted to the best demo paper being presented in a live demonstration session during ITC 28.
Award chair: Prosper Chemouil, Orange Labs Networks, France