Conference attendees, in particular authors, requiring a letter of invitation in order to attend the ITC 28 Conference may request a visa support letter as follows:
1. Register for the conference.
2. Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information in your request:
- Your name as it appears on your passport, and your gender
- Your date of birth
- Passport number
- Travel dates: departure date in the home country and departure date from Germany for the return trip.
- Your current postal mailing address
- Your Registration Confirmation URL (http://itc28.org/en/registration/register/view/<id>...)
- Details on accommodation (name of the hotel in Germany)
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title and indicate whether you are the “sole author” or a “co-author”
- If you do not have any papers accepted, please provide a short description of your scientific interest in ITC 28 and the areas related to your research
Please note that this procedure aims to assist delegates, who need to obtain a visa or permission to attend the conference. It is not an official invitation covering fees and other expenses and does not imply any financial support from the conference.
Visa support letters are answered in the order they are received. You will receive a PDF letter by email within 4-5 business days. Please note we do not fax visa support letters. The PDF serves as a signed electronic version of the original letter which will be mailed to your current mailing address. If you do not receive the letter by post mail on time for your visa appointment, please print out your PDF letter and take it with you.
Please note that Letter of Invitation will only be sent to participants who have registered and paid for the Conference. Should participants withdraw from the conference after the issue of Letter of Invitation, the consulate will be notified of the withdrawal accordingly.